June 15, 2021, 01:58:43 PM
Mobile Main Menu
AuroraCoderz Owners Board
Started by Reba, January 29, 2020, 04:17:58 AM
January 29, 2020, 04:17:58 AM
Tick to enable Paid To Promote
- this box must be ticked for PTP to pay and for members to see the PTP link in the promotion page.
Standard paid to promote amount
- this is the amount standard members will be paid per valid hit to their PTP link. Upgraded members PTP earnings are set per membership.
Tick to only pay for allowed referrers
- tick this box if you plan to use the PTP allowed feature which allows PTP hits only from already approved domains.
Tick to sell ptp ads credits
- be sure this box is checked if you are offering PTP/popup credits for sale.
Tick to show ptp ads
- this should say popup ads (will be fixed in next release), tick only if you want to enable popup ads on the homepage.
Tick to allow members to manage ptp ads
- this setting defines whether or not members are allowed to manage PTP/popup ads themselves, setting up ads, adding credits etc. and should be ticked if you are selling ad credits to members.
Pop up once per visitor
- this will make the popup on the homepage show only once per unique IP daily.
Tick to require admin approval for ptp ads
- this will require you approve any PTP or popup ads prior to the ad showing regardless of credits added by the member.
Tier 1 Countries PTP Earnings
- this number should be set as a percent, so if you are paying 50% of 0.0001 the member will earn 0.00005 for countries set to this tier.
Tier 2 Countries PTP Earnings
- this number should be set as a percent, so if you are paying 30% of 0.0001 the member will earn 0.00003 for countries set to this tier.
Tier 3 Countries PTP Earnings
- this number should be set as a percent, so if you are paying 20% of 0.0001 the member will earn 0.00002 for countries set to this tier.
Tier 4 Countries PTP Earnings
- this number should be set as a percent, so if you are paying 10% of 0.0001 the member will earn 0.00001 for countries set to this tier.
Tick to pay only for unique visitors
- this will pay only if the IP has not visited the page on the same day they are visiting it a second time.
Unique pay behavior
- this setting only comes into play if the setting above is enabled (ticked). Pay for referrer unique hits will pay every referrer being visited by an IP, pay for site unique hits will pay only the first referrer to be visited by an IP for the day.
Pay if no referring URL?
- if the URL traffic is coming from is not detectable (the referring URL) should PTP be paid? We suggest no but it's your site.
*Written based on Version: Deluxe 2.8.5
AuroraCoderz Owners Board
Terms and Rules
Go Up ▲
SMF 2.1 RC3 © 2020